Arroz con Leche Cheesecake
This creamy, rich cheesecake is made with La Newyorkina’s traditional arroz con leche, Mexican cinnamon stick, and a pecan maria cookie crust. Drizzle with the included Cajeta Caramel Sauce for an unforgettably decadent dessert!
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package includes a 9" Arroz con Leche Cheesecake
- Each Cheesecake is 3 lbs.
- Package includes 4 oz. of Cajeta Caramel Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with dry ice; may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake into fridge or freezer immediately.
- Cheesecake can be stored in fridge for 4 days or in freezer up to 3 weeks.
- Caramel Sauce can be stored at room temperature
- To serve, thaw cheesecake at overnight in fridge or at room temperature for 90 minutes. Remove lid from Cajeta Caramel Sauce and place in the microwave for 10 seconds, then pour over the cheesecake. Enjoy!
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.