La Fournette ships its famous macarons nationwide on Goldbelly! Indulge in France’s most beloved gourmandises with this tasty combination of Chef Pierre’s creation. A special gift or treat, this 15-pack features 3 each of 5 variations—Mediants, Chocolate Enrobed Spritz Cookies, Alsace Rocks, Leckerlis, and Walnut Cookies. La Fournette’s macarons are gluten-free.
After closing his family’s 118-year-old bakery in France’s Alsace region, World Baking Champion Pierre Zimmermann opened La Fournette in the heart of Chicago’s Old Town neighborhood in 2012. The artisan French bakery’s macarons are all-natural, gluten-free, and delicious. The Chicago Tribune called La Fournette “A Slice of Heaven” and Master Baker Pierre Zimmermann has won the Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie (World Cup of Baking) twice — once as a team member, once as a coach.
This Package includes 15 gourmandises in a great gift box
- Arrive individually wrapped
- 3 Mediants – A very old French confection composed of a chocolate disk studded with roasted nuts and dried apricots. Made with 72% bittersweet chocolate or a bold rich 38% milk chocolate with subtle caramel notes
- 3 Chocolate Enrobed Spritz Cookies – Classic Alstatian cookies brought to the next level by enrobing them with the best milk chocolate, crispy and tasty!
- 3 Alsace Rocks – These chocolate candies are made with a crispy hazelnut praline enrobed with pink chocolate and granulated sugar. It refers to the pink sandstone from the Vosges mountains used in the construction of the Strasbourg Cathedral
- 3 Leckerlis – This famous swiss gingerbread is loaded with candied orange and lemon peels, roasted nuts, and honey. La Fournette’s own “secret” selection of spices gives it a signature. A recipe unchanged for three generations
- 3 Walnut Cookies – A Grand Classique, these shortbread cookies are unmatched
Contains – Nuts, Eggs, Gluten, & Dairy
Macarons are gluten-free but are NOT made in a gluten-free facility
Instructions / Storage
- Les Gourmandises arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept at room temperature for 2 weeks
- Macaroons ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.