La Esquina is known in NYC for serving up classic Mexican street food using fresh ingredients and bold flavors. This Salsa Verde features tart green tomatillos, sweet slow-cooked onions and hot serrano chile peppers, combined brilliantly to create an elegant fresh and tangy flavor. Visitors to New York City’s La Esquina call this exquisite delicacy the finest green salsa in the world. For a taste of our Mexican street cuisine, enjoy Salsa Verde with poultry, fish, greens, or on any taco.
- Choose 4, 8 or 12 jars of La Esquina’s Salsa Verde
- Each jar is 11.5 oz
Tomatillo, fire-roasted onion, onion, garlic, sea salt, serrano pepper, cilantro, spice
Gluten Free, Vegan, and No Preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Salsa arrives in jars ready to enjoy
- This product is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature
- Once opened, store salsa in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- La Esquina ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.