Choose Your Own Mexican Street Salsa - 12 Pack
La Esquina is known in NYC for serving up classic Mexican street food using fresh ingredients and bold flavors and their salsas play a major role in this. Create a pack featuring your favs. These salsas come party ready, leaving you more time for margarita sipping!
- This package includes 12 jars of La Esquina’s salsas
- Each jar is 11.5 oz
- Choose between the flavors below
Flavor Options Include
- Salsa Roja – A charred salsa famous at the restaurant for its fresh, yet smoky taste featuring fire roasted tomatoes, garlic and onions
- Salsa Roja Hot – A spicy (but not too hot) version of their original salsa roja
- Salsa Verde – This refreshing salsa is zesty and features tomatillos, fire roasted onions, serrano peppers and cilantro
- Black Bean Dip – This smoky dip is one of Food & Wine Magazine’s favorite snacks! Smoky, yet sweet, this dip features black beans, fire roasted tomatoes, serrano peppers and cilantro
Salsa Roja: tomatillos, tomatoes, fire-roasted tomatoes, onions, roasted jalapeno puree, tomato paste, sea salt, garlic, ancho chile pepper, jalapeno peppers, natural mesquite smoke, citric acid
Salsa Roja Hot: tomatillos, tomatoes, fire-roasted tomatoes, onions, roasted jalapeno puree, tomato paste, sea salt, garlic, ancho chile pepper, jalapeno peppers, natural mesquite smoke, citric acid
Salsa Verde: tomatillo, fire-roasted onion, onion, garlic, sea salt, serrano pepper, cilantro, spice
Black Bean Dip: water, dehydrated black beans, fire-roasted tomato, fire-roasted onion, fire-roasted garlic, tomato puree, serrano pepper, olive oil, sea salt, dehydrated chipotle pepper, cilantro, autolyzed yeast, natural flavor, lactic acid, spices, natural mesquite smok
Gluten-free, Vegan & No Preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Salsa arrives in jars ready to enjoy
- This product is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature
- Once opened, store salsa in the refrigerator for 1-2 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- La Esquina ships Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.