Black Bean Dip
La Esquina is known in NYC for serving up classic Mexican street food using fresh ingredients and bold flavors. This Black Bean Dip features earthy and luscious black beans, sweet slow-cooked onions and hot Serrano chili peppers, blended into a smooth, creamy delicacy. This is one of Food & Wine Magazine’s favorite snacks! Visitors to New York City’s La Esquina call this delightful blend the finest bean dip in the world. For a taste of our Mexican street cuisine, enjoy with chips, tacos, and wraps or as a side to any meat dish.
- Choose 4, 8 or 12 jars of La Esquina’s Black Bean Dip
- Each jar is 11.5 oz
Water, dehydrated black beans, fire-roasted tomato, fire-roasted onion, fire-roasted garlic, tomato puree, serrano pepper, olive oil, sea salt, dehydrated chipotle pepper, cilantro, autolyzed yeast, natural flavor, lactic acid, spices, natural mesquite smoke
Gluten Free, Vegan and No Preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Salsa arrives in jars ready to enjoy
- This product is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature
- Once opened, store salsa in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- La Esquina ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.