Babka, Brioche breaded loaf filled with dark chocolate ganache and dark chocolate pieces. And Stollen, a classic holiday bread with candied orange, lemon, hazelnut, raisins, and spice coated in confectioner’s sugar.
Two highly esteemed, award winning New York chefs—Gabriel Kreuther and Marc Aumont—are taking the art of chocolate to the next level through the highest quality and craftsmanship. Kreuther has garnered numerous accolades, among them 2 Michelin Stars for his restaurant Gabriel Kreuther. Executive Pastry Chef Marc Aumont grew up in France in an apartment above his father’s chocolate shop, and is Master Chocolatier Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate, which was named one of the “best chocolate shops in America” by Eater and Grub Street.
This package serves 16 people and includes:
- 1 Chocolate Babka
- 1 Traditional Stollen
- Each bread serves 8 people and weighs 14 oz.
Contains egg, dairy, gluten, animal based gelatin, nut and soy. May contain traces and produced on equipment also shared with sesame, peanuts and tree nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, coconuts, walnuts, pecans, macadamia, and pistachios). We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries arrive ready to enjoy
- Ppastries do not contain artificial flavors, or preservatives. For maximum freshness, store in an airtight container at room temperature (65F-68F) up to 2 weeks.
- Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.