Delicate, tender and sweet, this confection is the perfect union of a New York cheesecake and a French macaron. Orange and black cheesecake macarons with pumpkin spice ganache filling, a spiced and spooky treat for Halloween holiday!
Two highly esteemed, award winning New York chefs—Gabriel Kreuther and Marc Aumont—are taking the art of chocolate to the next level through the highest quality and craftsmanship. Kreuther has garnered numerous accolades, among them 2 Michelin Stars for his restaurant Gabriel Kreuther. Executive Pastry Chef Marc Aumont grew up in France in an apartment above his father’s chocolate shop, and is Master Chocolatier Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate, which was named one of the “best chocolate shops in America” by Eater and Grub Street.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 24 Pumpkin Cheesecake Macarons
- Each macaron is approximately 1.5"
- This arrives in beautiful, branded packaging. Perfect for a gift!
Contains Dairy and Almonds
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons arrive ready to enjoy
- Shipped with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Macarons should be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.