Our tapioca cheese breads are made by hand in small batches with the best ingredients we can find. Our cheese blend, butter, and eggs are all locally sourced from farmers around Pennsylvania. We love to support our farmers and their ingredients really make our pão de queijo taste amazing. Can’t wait for you to try it.
At Kouklet, Brazilian-born pastry chef Mardhory Cepeda has perfected the fine art of the Bolo de Rolo, a sweet cake roll native to the northeastern Brazilian state of Pernambuco. This is not an easy treat to make: Each soft & buttery cake layer is only millimeters thick, and the temperature needs to be carefully controlled to keep it moist enough for rolling. Her flour, butter, and eggs are all locally-sourced and the fillings are made with real fruit. These cake rolls are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time of day — all you need is a cup of fine Brazilian coffee!
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 “Pao de Queijo” Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Each roll weighs approx. 1.5 oz.
Tapioca Flour, Cheese Blend (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt and Enzymes.) Butter, Eggs, and Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Pao de Queijo arrives frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your pão de queijo on a baking sheet 1" apart from each other and bake for 40 minutes.
- Make sure you bake it frozen.
- Kouklet Brazilian Bakehouse ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.