Very thin layers of zesty, buttery, orange cake are perfectly paired with house-made, sweet caramelized milk!
At Kouklet, Brazilian-born pastry chef Mardhory Cepeda has perfected the fine art of the Bolo de Rolo, a sweet cake roll native to the northeastern Brazilian state of Pernambuco. This is not an easy treat to make: Each soft & buttery cake layer is only millimeters thick, and the temperature needs to be carefully controlled to keep it moist enough for rolling. Her flour, butter, and eggs are all locally-sourced and the fillings are made with real fruit. These cake rolls are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time of day — all you need is a cup of fine Brazilian coffee!
This package serves 12-15 people and includes an Orange and Caramelized Milk Cake Roll
- Cake Roll weighs 36 oz and measures approx. 10″ × 2.5″
Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Orange Zest, Milk.
All of our cake rolls are hand-made in a facility that uses dairy, nuts and gluten ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake Rolls arrive ready to enjoy and are best served at room temperature.
- Cake Rolls can be stored at room temperature for up to 7 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks and in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Kouklet Brazilian Bakehouse ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.