Take your pick from a variety of Brazilian cake rolls!
At Kouklet, Brazilian-born pastry chef Mardhory Cepeda has perfected the fine art of the Bolo de Rolo, a sweet cake roll native to the northeastern Brazilian state of Pernambuco. This is not an easy treat to make: Each soft & buttery cake layer is only millimeters thick, and the temperature needs to be carefully controlled to keep it moist enough for rolling. Her flour, butter, and eggs are all locally-sourced and the fillings are made with real fruit. These cake rolls are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time of day — all you need is a cup of fine Brazilian coffee!
This package serves 12-15 people and includes your choice of 2 Cake Roll Halves
- Each Cake Roll Half weighs 18 oz and measures approx. 5″ × 2.5″
Flavor Options Include
- Classic Guava – The classic! This traditional Brazilian guava cake roll is made with with very thin layers of soft buttery cake, filled with sweet-tart guava jam. This is just like the traditional bolo de rolo you’ll find in Brazil!
- Double Chocolate (Brigadeiro!) – This one is for the chocolate lovers! Very thin layers of soft & buttery chocolate cake are filled with Brazilian-style soft brigadeiro chocolate truffle. Warm it up and add a scoop of ice cream!
- Passion Fruit – This passion fruit cake roll combines Kouklet’s signature soft & buttery cake with the tart flavor of passion fruit!
- Orange and Caramelized Milk (Doce de Leite!) – Very thin layers of zesty, buttery, orange cake are perfectly paired with house-made, sweet caramelized milk!
- Vanilla Birthday Cake – It’s a birthday cake like you’ve never seen before! This vanilla birthday cake roll is made with layers of funfetti butter cake and filled with creamy vanilla brigadeiro frosting. The sprinkles are made with all-natural coloring, with no artificial ingredients!
- Carrot and Chocolate (Vegan) – This completely vegan cake roll starts with soft and spongy carrot cake, which is filled with melt-in-your-mouth coconut dark chocolate ganache!
- Chocolate Lemongrass and Strawberry Cake Roll (Seasonal) – This seasonal flavor consists of thin layers of chocolate butter cake filled with lemongrass and strawberry cream.
- Caramelized Pineapple (Seasonal) – Pineapple, is the quintessential summer flavor, right!?Caramelized pineapples, combined with condensed milk-based cream and filling.
- Pumpkin Spice + Toasted Coconut (Seasonal) – Thin layers of toasted coconut sponge cake filled with a spiced pumpkin ganache.
- Gingerbread + Dulce de Leche (Seasonal) – Layers of winter spices and honey cake, similar to gingerbread, filled with sweet caramelized milk (Doce de Leite or Dulce de Leche).
- Classic Guava – Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Guava Jam (Guava and Sugar).
- Double Chocolate (Brigadeiro!) – Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Condensed Milk (Milk and Sugar), Heavy Cream and Cocoa Powder.
- Passion Fruit – Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, White Chocolate, Heavy Cream, Passion Fruit.
- Orange and Caramelized Milk (Doce de Leite!) – Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Orange Zest, Milk.
- Vanilla Birthday Cake Roll – Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Sprinkles*, Condensed Milk, Vanilla Bean, Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream and Salt.
- Sprinkles – Cane Sugar, Corn Starch, Palm Oil*, Palm Kernel Oil*, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Spirulina Extract, Riboflavin, Vegetable Juice, Annatto Extract And Carnauba Wax. RSPO Sustainable Certified.
- Carrot and Chocolate Cake Roll (Vegan) – Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Dark Chocolate, Coconut Milk, Carrot, Grapeseed Oil, Vinegar, Baking Soda.
- Caramelized Pineapple (Seasonal) – Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Condensed Milk, Pineapple, Heavy Cream.
- Pumpkin Spice + Toasted Coconut (Seasonal) – Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, White Chocolate, Coconut, Pumpkin, Heavy Cream, Salt, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger.
- Gingerbread + Dulce de Leche – Wheat Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Honey, Eggs, Cocoa Powder, Caramelized Milk (Milk and Sugar), Cinnamon, Cloves and Ginger.
All of our cake rolls are hand-made in a facility that uses dairy, nuts and gluten ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake Rolls arrive ready to enjoy and are best served at room temperature.
- Cake Rolls can be stored at room temperature for up to 7 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks and in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Kouklet Brazilian Bakehouse ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.