As famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton once wrote, "I knew Kossar’s to be the source of the very best bialys in the city, and as it turned out the entire country.” We couldn’t agree more!
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys is the oldest bialy bakery in the United States, and their skill is unmatched. Since 1936, they have been making the most delicious bialys this side of the Atlantic.
While you may know them better for their Bialys, their delicious lox is always a hit. The perfect addition to your next brunch! Enjoy your choice of 3 varieties; — Pastrami Nova, aged with scotch whiskey for that sweet, succulent taste, velvety, lightly smoked Nova, and succulent, hand-sliced Gravlax.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes your choice of 2 packs of Lox (1 lb. Total)
- Each pack is 8 oz.
Lox Options Include:
- Pastrami Nova
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Lox in the refrigerator
- Lox can be kept in the refrigerator up to 5 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.