Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships its famous lox nationwide on Goldbelly! While you may know Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys better for their bialys, their delicious lox is always a hit. The perfect addition to your next brunch! Enjoy your choice of 3 varieties—Pastrami Nova, aged with scotch whiskey for that sweet, succulent taste, velvety, lightly smoked Nova, and hand-sliced Gravlax.
Since 1936, Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys has been baking classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels. Founded by Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar as Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936, Morris Kossar bought out his partner in 1953 and renamed the bakery Kossar’s Bialys. The oldest bialy bakery in the U.S. is most famous for its bialys, a chewy bread named after The Jews from Bialystok, Poland. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes your choice of 2 packs of Lox (1 lb. Total)
- Each pack is 8 oz.
Lox Options Include:
- Pastrami Nova
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Lox in the refrigerator
- Lox can be kept in the refrigerator up to 5 days
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.