Savor our Classic New York Black & White Cookies in the colors of the flag – red, white, and blue!
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys, the oldest bialy bakery in the U.S., has been serving New Yorkers their classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels, for decades. Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar founded Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936 and Kossar bought out his partner and renamed the New York bakery Kossar’s Bialys in 1953. Bialys, named for the Jews from Bialystok, Poland, is a delightfully chewy bread that is made with everything from onions to sundried tomatoes. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This package includes your choice of 6 or 12 Fourth of July Black & White Cookies.
- Cookies come in heart shapes and are assorted red, white and blue colors.
- Each cookie measures approx. 5".
Flour, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Water, Chocolate Fudge Base, Cream Fondant, Kernel Paste, Vanilla Flavor and Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- These cookies may be kept at room temperature in their package for up to 2 weeks.
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.