For over 80 years, Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys has been serving New Yorkers their favorite traditional treats. While they’re known for their savory items, their sweets are not to be missed! This package for Dad offers Kossar’s Black & White Cookies, made with lemon-flavored, cake-like cookies, topped with half chocolate half vanilla icing. So delicious!
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys, the oldest bialy bakery in the U.S., has been serving New Yorkers their classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels, for decades. Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar founded Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936 and Kossar bought out his partner and renamed the New York bakery Kossar’s Bialys in 1953. Bialys, named for the Jews from Bialystok, Poland, is a delightfully chewy bread that is made with everything from onions to sundried tomatoes. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 9 Mini Black & White Cookies
- 3 Large Heart-Shaped Black & White Cookies
- Mini Cookies measure approx. 3"
- Heart-Shaped Cookies measure approx. 5"
Flour, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Water, Chocolate Fudge Base, Cream Fondant, Kernel Paste, Vanilla Flavor, Salt.
Contains: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy.
- These cookies may be kept at room temperature in their package for up to 2 weeks.
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.