Kossar’s is the oldest bialy bakery in the United States, and their skill is unmatched. Since 1936, they have been making the most delicious bialys this side of the Atlantic. As famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton once wrote, "I knew Kossar’s to be the source of the very best bialys in the city, and as it turned out the entire country.” We couldn’t agree more!
Named for The Jews from Bialystok, Poland this local bread, is delightfully chewy and made with everything from onions to sundried tomatoes. Perfect for breakfast, or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed.
This Famous Bialys Two Dozen includes your choice of 24 Bialys
- Choose to add Cream Cheese or Sliced Nova
Bialy Options Include
- Sundried Tomato
Contains: Wheat, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Bialys ship with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival may be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.