Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships its famous babka, rugelach, and black and white cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! For over 80 years, Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys has been serving New Yorkers their favorite traditional treats. While they’re known for their savory items, their sweets are not to be missed! This package offers a taste of Kossars superb chocolate babka, chocolate rugelach, and mini black and white cookies.
Since 1936, Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys has been baking classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels. Founded by Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar as Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936, Morris Kossar bought out his partner in 1953 and renamed the bakery Kossar’s Bialys. The oldest bialy bakery in the U.S. is most famous for its bialys, a chewy bread named after The Jews from Bialystok, Poland. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This Classic New York Sweets package includes:
- 1 Chocolate Babka
- 1 pack Chocolate Rugelach
- 1 pack Mini Black & White Cookies
Contains: Wheat, Diary, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- All sweets may be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.