Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships its delicious Jewish Treats on Goldbelly. Enjoy this 2 pack of Round Chocolate Babka and Raisin Challah.
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys, the oldest bialy bakery in the U.S., has been serving New Yorkers their classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle-boiled bagels, for decades. Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar founded Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936 and Kossar bought out his partner and renamed the New York bakery Kossar’s Bialys in 1953. Bialys, named for the Jews from Bialystok, Poland, is a delightfully chewy bread that is made with everything from onions to sun-dried tomatoes. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 1 Round Chocolate Babka (24 oz.)
- 1 Raisin Challah (16 oz.)
Chocolate Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa and Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast and Salt
Raisin Challah – Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Water, Yeast, Oil, Salt, Raisins.
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in refrigerator
- Babka can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks
- Challah can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.