For over 80 years, Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys has been serving New Yorkers their favorite traditional treats. While they’re known for their savory items, their Challah is not to be missed!
Challah bread is recognized by its braided strands, deep mahogany outer shell, and rich, airy, eggy center. Perfect for sandwiches, French Toast, or all by itself. Our delicious loaf is a hearty 16 ounces.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Challah loaves.
- each Challah is 16 oz.
Wheat flour, water, eggs, yeast, oil, salt
Contains: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, place Challah in the fridge
- These Challahs may be stored in the fridge up to 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.