Bialys + Bagels & Lox with a Schmear
As famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton once wrote, "I knew Kossar’s to be the source of the very best bialys in the city, and as it turned out the entire country.” We couldn’t agree more!
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys is the oldest bialy bakery in the United States, and their skill is unmatched. Since 1936, they have been making the most delicious bialys this side of the Atlantic.
While you may know them better for their Bialys, their bagels are also second to none. Delightfully chewy, these bagels are perfect for your next brunch.
This Choose Your Own Bialys + Bagels Nova Dozen includes:
- Your choice of 6 Bialys
- Your choice of 6 Bagels
- 1 lb. Sliced Nova (choice of Eastern, Pastrami or both)
- Your choice of 2 types of Cream Cheese, 1/2 lb. each
Bialy Options Include
- Sundried Tomato
Bagel Options Include
- Whole Wheat
- Whole Wheat Everything
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Poppy Seed
Contains: Wheat, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Bagles ship with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Bialys made be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.