As famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton once wrote, "I knew Kossar’s to be the source of the very best bialys in the city, and as it turned out the entire country.” We couldn’t agree more!
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys is the oldest bialy bakery in the United States, and their skill is unmatched. Since 1936, they have been making the most delicious bialys this side of the Atlantic.
While you may know them better for their Bialys, their bagels are also second to none. And now they come with all the fixings: Cream Cheese, Lox, and Salads Spread!
This Bialy + Bagel Brunch for 12 Includes:
- Your choice of 12 Bagels or Bialys
- Your choice of 2 types of Cream Cheese, 1/2 lb. each
- Your choice of 2 types of Salad Spread, 1/2 lb. each
Bialy Options Include
- Sundried Tomato
Bagel Options Include
- Whole Wheat
- Whole Wheat Everything
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Poppy Seed
Contains: Wheat, Garlic, Dairy, Fish
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Bialys, and Bagels made be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Store lox, cream cheese, and salads in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.