Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships its famous bialys and bagels nationwide on Goldbelly! While you may know Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys better for their bialys, their bagels are also second to none. And now these delicious bialys come with all the fixings: cream cheese, lox, and salads spread!
Since 1936, Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys has been baking classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels. Founded by Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar as Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936, Morris Kossar bought out his partner in 1953 and renamed the bakery Kossar’s Bialys. The oldest bialy bakery in the U.S. is most famous for its bialys, a chewy bread named after The Jews from Bialystok, Poland. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This Bialy + Bagel Brunch for 12 Includes:
- Your choice of 12 Bagels or Bialys
- 1 lb. Nova, your choice
- 1 lb. Cream Cheese, your choice
- 1 lb. Smoked Fish Salad, your choice
Bialy Options Include
- Sundried Tomato
Bagel Options Include
- Whole Wheat
- Whole Wheat Everything
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Poppy Seed
Contains: Wheat, Garlic, Dairy, Fish
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Bialys, and Bagels made be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Store lox, cream cheese, and salads in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.