Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships its famous bialys and bagels nationwide on Goldbelly! Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys is the oldest bialy bakery in the United States, and their skill is unmatched. Now you can get a taste of the Best of Kossars and New York with this package. From bialys to black and white cookies—Kossar’s has you covered.
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys, the oldest bialy bakery in the U.S., has been serving New Yorkers their classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels, for decades. Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar founded Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936 and Kossar bought out his partner and renamed the New York bakery Kossar’s Bialys in 1953. Bialys, named for the Jews from Bialystok, Poland, is a delightfully chewy bread that is made with everything from onions to sundried tomatoes. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
The Best of Kossars package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 Assorted Bialys
- 1/4 lb. Plain Cream Cheese
- 1/4 lb. Everything Cream Cheese
- 1/4 lb. Double Onion Cream Cheese
- 1/4 lb. Eastern Nova
- 1/4 lb. Whitefish Salad
- 1/4 lb. Baked Salmon Salad
- 6 Mini Black & White Cookies
Bialys May Include
- Sundried Tomato
Contains: Wheat, Garlic, Dairy, Fish
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Bialys, and Bagels made be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Store lox, cream cheese, and salads in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.