Best of Kossars - Bialy’s, Smoked Fish, Cream Cheese + Cookies
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys is the oldest bialy bakery in the United States, and their skill is unmatched. Since 1936, they have been making the most delicious bialys this side of the Atlantic. As famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton once wrote, "I knew Kossar’s to be the source of the very best bialys in the city, and as it turned out the entire country.” We couldn’t agree more!
Now you can get a taste of the Best of Kossars and New York with this package. From Bialys to Black & White cookies – Kossar’s has you covered.
The Best of Kossars package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 Assorted Bialys
- 1/4 lb. Plain Cream Cheese
- 1/4 lb. Everything Cream Cheese
- 1/4 lb. Double Onion Cream Cheese
- 1/4 lb. Eastern Nova
- 1/4 lb. Whitefish Salad
- 1/4 lb. Baked Salmon Salad
- 6 Mini Black & White Cookies
Bialys May Include
- Sundried Tomato
Contains: Wheat, Garlic, Dairy, Fish
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Bialys, and Bagels made be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Store lox, cream cheese, and salads in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.