A fun and special offering of bagels just for your thanksgiving. The one and only pumpkin bagel collection.
Since 1936, Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys has been baking classic traditional treats, including brick oven-baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels. Founded by Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar as Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936, Morris Kossar bought out his partner in 1953 and renamed the bakery Kossar’s Bialys. The oldest bialy bakery in the U.S. is most famous for its bialys, a chewy bread named after The Jews from Bialystok, Poland. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 6 Pumpkin Bagels, your choice
- 6 Bialys, your choice
- Choose to add Cream Cheese, Sliced Nova, or Salad
Bialy Options Include
Bagel Options Include
- Pumpkin Everything
- Pumpkin Sesame
Bialys & Bagels – Flour, Salt, Yeast, Water.
Contains: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, Bialys, and Bagels made be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Cream cheese, and salads in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- All sweets may be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.