Looking for the most extravagant chocolate in the world? Well you’ve found it!
“La Madeline au Truffe” is all about decadence. We combine 71% Ecuadorian single estate dark chocolate ganache infused with a hand whipped truffle oil and a periogord truffle — recognized as the “jewel” of French cooking. Enrobed in a 71% Ecuadorian single estate dark chocolate and rolled in fine cocoa powder, enjoy the earthy aroma and luxuriant flavors of the Perigord truffle entwined with the creamy accent of the velvety dark chocolate ganache.
Denmark-born chocolatier Fritz Knipschildt is one of America’s most renowned chocolate makers, a true pioneer in the world of artisan chocolate. At his Connecticut shop, he’s fusing old European craftsmanship, intriguing avant-garde flavor combinations and state-of the art handpicked natural ingredients.
This package serves 6-8 people includes 1 La Madeline au Truffe
- This truffle measures 4″ × 4″
- Perfect as a gift!
71% Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Vanilla, Soy Lecithin), Perigord Truffle, White Truffle Oil, Heavy Cream (Milk), Sugar, Butter, Cocoa Powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in a cool dark place
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 1 week or refrigerated for up to 2 weeks
- Freezing is not recommended
- Knipschildt Chocolatier ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.