Pumpkin Collection Chocolate Gift Box - 12 Piece
This truffle encases pumpkin ganache in dark chocolate, and they’re topped with pumpkin seeds.
Denmark-born chocolatier Fritz Knipschildt is one of America’s most acclaimed and creative artisan chocolate makers. When he first started experimenting in his small apartment kitchen in Norwalk, Connecticut, in 1999, few American chocolatiers were fusing old European craftsmanship, intriguing avant-garde flavor combinations, and state-of-the-art handpicked natural ingredients. The chocolate shop’s chocolates include tangerine, ancho chile, green peppercorn, hazelnut ganache, and strawberry. Knipschildt Chocolatier won Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Knipschildt’s La Madeline au Truffe was recognized by Forbes Magazine as the most expensive chocolate truffle in the world.
This package includes 12 Pumpkin Ganache Filled Dark Chocolates
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for a gift!
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Vanilla, Soy Lecithin) Pumpkins, Pumpkin Seeds, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cream (Milk), Butter, Clove
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in a cool dark place
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 6 months or refrigerated for up to 8 months
- Freezing is not recommended
- Knipschildt Chocolatier ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.