These dark chocolate truffles are infused with crunchy peppermint candy.
Denmark-born chocolatier Fritz Knipschildt is one of America’s most renowned chocolate makers, a true pioneer in the world of artisan chocolate. When he first started experimenting in his small apartment kitchen in Norwalk, Connecticut, back in 1999, few American chocolatiers were fusing old European craftsmanship, intriguing avant-garde flavor combinations, and state-of-the-art handpicked natural ingredients. For Fritz, it just came naturally. He incorporates some surprising ingredients, like tangerine and ancho chile, green peppercorn, as well as more traditional fillings like hazelnut ganache, garden mint, and strawberry. Knipschildt Chocolatier won Throwdown with Bobby Flay. Knipschildt’s La Madeline au Truffe was recognized by Forbes Magazine as the most expensive chocolate truffle in the world.
This package includes a box of Crunchy Peppermint Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Each box is 10 oz. and includes approximately 25 Truffles
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for a gift!
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Vanilla, soy Lecithin (Stabilizer), Cocoa Powder, Sugar, Glucose, Natural Peppermint Flavoring, Butter, Heavy Cream
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in a cool dark place
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 6 months or refrigerated for up to 8 months
- Freezing is not recommended
- Knipschildt Chocolatier ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.