The Oink Sampler includes all of Kings’ top sellers, including Hand Chopped Pork, Pork Ribs, Brunswick Stew, Potato Salad and more!
The Oink Sampler feeds 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Kings Hand-Chopped Pork BBQ
- 2 racks Kings BBQ Pork Ribs
- 1 Pint Brunswick Stew
- 1 Pint Potato Salad
- 1 Pint Slaw
- 12 Kings Hushpuppies
- 5 oz. bottle Kings Delight BBQ Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders placed by 3pm Est ship same day Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from North Carolina
Kings BBQ REVIEWS
Loved Kings BBQ - It Was Amazing!!! Everything was Perfect -- a cultural North Carolina treat! Well Done!!! I have recommended Goldbelly to all my friends.
Toni S. - La Grange, IL
Individually packaged. Easy to heat. I got 6 slabs that will be our drop-in guest go to protein. The sauce is very very good, the ribs tender.
Donald L. - Elizabeth City, NC
Very tasty sides, will in future order again.
Kenneth H. - Alhambra, CA
Loved everything I received. The taste was excellent.
Sylvia W. - San Antonio, TX
The delivery was quick. the Collard green were delicious.
Cheri B. - Walnut, CA
Ribs were very tasty!
Carl M. - Alpharetta, GA
Thank you for fulfilling a love for E Carolina whole hog barbeque. Its a unique food of that area and brings back so many wonderful memories from my childhood. The vinegar and hot pepper taste is right on. Keep up this wonderful service.
Gail B. - Phoenix, AZ
It was a great gift for my boss!! Quick shipping, especially since it was so close to the holidays. Although I didn’t get to taste it, I got rave reviews for my gift selection.
Matt K. - Malvern, PA
King's Eastern NC pork BBQ is great. Their Brunswick Stew reminds me of the stew I had growing up in NC that was made for church fundraisers. Takes me back.
William S. - Kalamazoo, MI
I liked the way it was packed but I didn't like the vinegar based sauce. But the ribs are great.
Dora B. - Franklin, VA
Individually packaged. Easy to heat. The sauce is very very good, the ribs tender.
JOYCEJUSTINA L. - Elizabeth City, NC
The ribs were tasty and just like described on the site.
Rozanna Q. - Rockville, MD
Arrived fast in good packaging. Food tasted GREAT!
Samanthia O. - Morganton, NC