Chai Signature Cake
How can a cake taste more like a cup of tea than the real thing? We may never know the answer, but King Street Baking Co has somehow accomplished the impossible with this chai spiced buttermilk cake topped with cardamom icing.
While working as a pastry chef at Eleven Madison Park, Christina Guidera honed her skills, perfecting desserts that were the epitome of; the best flavors, the finest textures, and the height of creativity. These characteristics are what distinguish King Street Baking Co and has earned them the title of one of "The Best Newcomers at Smorgasburg 2018”.
This package serves 4 people and includes 1 Chai Cake
- Each cake measures approximately 7.5″ × 5″ × 2″
Sugar, AP Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cardamom, Ginger, Cinnamon, Eggs, Buttermilk, Canola Oil, Vanilla, Bustelo Instant Coffee
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods arrive ready to enjoy
- May be enjoyed for up to 5 days after opening
- Freezing is not recommended
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- King Street Baking Co ships Monday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.