This is a pack of 12 beautiful hand-picked and packaged avocados. Each avocado is picked on the same day it is shipped and will weigh at least 8 ounces.
Kimball avocados very well might be the very best you’ll ever try. Raised on rocky hills ideal for the Hass variety, these avocados are allowed to ripen naturally, free from the cold storage used by all commercial distributors. Cold storage, necessary for the mass market, interrupts ripening and mutes the fruit’s full flavor. Kimball, however, picks and ships the fruit on the same day, so the flavor is allowed to develop fully and you can enjoy them at their very best. These Hass avocados have a rich and creamy texture and a nutty, well-rounded flavor.
Kimball Avocados is a family owned and operated farm based in the Heritage Valley outside of Santa Paula, California. The Kimball family has been farming in Ventura County for six generations. Gordon Kimball founded the company in 1984, and he continues to manage the company to this day, along with his wife Nancy, sister Margaret, and daughter Rachel.
This package includes 12 Kimball Hass Avocados
- Each Avocado weighs at least 8 oz.
- Avocados arrives in a beautiful gift box!
Avocados will arrive unripened and will require time to ripen
Instructions / Storage
- Avocados ship fresh
- Avocados will arrive unripened and will require time to ripen
To Ripen Your Avocados
- Upon arrival keep your avocados on your counter until they start to turn black
- Once they have ripened, you can put them in the fridge to hold them a few days longer if you’re not ready to use them all at once.
- Your avocados will be ready to eat once they have turned black and yield to a soft touch around the stem
- Early in the season, the avocados may take as long as two weeks to ripen, while towards late summer this may be as short as four days. Keep a close eye on them!
- Kimball Avocados ships Monday, Wednesday, & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
Unfortunately due to Arizona agriculture laws, Kimball Avocados is unable to ship avocados to Arizona.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.