Key Lime Pie gurus, Jim Brush and Alison Sloat, are a culinary rags to riches tale. From their humble beginnings selling their signature dish on the side of the road, to having their Key Lime Pie named the Nation’s Best Pie by the American Pie Council—the whirlwind ascent of Key West Key Lime Pie Company is nothing short of miraculous. Everything at Key West Key Lime Pie Co. is made fresh in store using all-natural ingredients sourced right in Key West, Florida. Today, they continue their legacy by hand-making each pie with their tried-and-true, 100-year-old recipe featuring real key lime juice and a handmade graham cracker crust. The old and the new, the sweet and the tart – that’s Key West Key Lime Pie Co.
- This package includes 12 Chocolate Dipped Key Lime Pie Bars
- Each pie bar serves 1 person
- Pie bars arrive in branded packaging. Perfect for a gift!
Sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, graham crumbs (wheat flour, brown sugar, soy bean oil, whole wheat flour, water, honey, baking powder, baking soda, salt, butter, vanilla) key lime juice from concentrate, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, confectioners sugar, honey, stabilizer (blend of pure vegetable gum, dextrose, salt) vanilla, marquette chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, anhydrous, milkfat, soy lezithis, vanilla, butter)
Instructions / Storage
- Pie bars are made fresh and shipped with dry ice
- Upon arrival, place the pie bars in the freezer. They can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- To serve, set on the counter for 5 minutes and enjoy like an ice cream bar!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Key West Key Lime Pie Co. ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.