One taste of the authentic artisan pizza from Kesté (“this is it!” in Italian) and you’ll get why New York Magazine calls it the “best in New York!” Crafted by master pizza maker Roberto Caporuscio who learned his craft in Napoli, these pizzas feature an ethereal thin crust made with imported Italian flour (half white, half whole wheat), San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella (hand-made just steps from the pizza ovens), and a variety of artisan toppings.
This package serves 4-6 people and inlcudes 3 Pizzas (12" each)
- Margherita – tomato sauce, homemade mozzarella, pecorino romano, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- Margherita with Sausage & Mushrooms – tomato sauce, homemade mozzarella, pecorino romano, basil, extra virgin olive oil, sausage, mushrooms
- Quattro Formaggi – imported buffalo mozzarella, pecorino gran cru, caciocavallo ragusano, parmigiano reggiano, crescenza BelGioioso, basil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Keep in plastic wrapping and store in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 to 4 weeks
- Preheat your oven to 450 (if convection, 425)
- Remove pizza from plastic wrapping and white board (reserve white board)
- Place pizza directly on center rack of your oven
- If refrigerated, heat 6 to 7 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- If frozen, heat 8 to 9 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- Carefully slide pizza onto white board and place on counter. Slice and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kesté Pizza & Vino ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.