You’re invited to join us for our latest Goldbelly LIVE! cook-along: a Neapolitan pizza-making class with Kesté’s famed pizzaiolo, Chef Roberto Caporuscio! Born and raised on a dairy farm in Pontinia, Italy, Roberto first developed his culinary skills producing and selling cheese. However, it was in Naples, where Roberto went to study the art of real Neapolitan pizza-making with the most talented pizza masters, that he honed his craft. Traveling to the States, he sparked a pizza revolution, and now serves as the U.S. president of Italy’s Pizza Academy Foundation. (Yes, this is a real thing, and we want IN!) In this interactive event, Roberto will lead you in recreating his classic Neapolitan pizzas, featured not once, but twice on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, and a favorite of New Yorkers everywhere.
Chef Roberto and the team at Kesté have curated a limited-edition pizza kit with the finest imported Italian ingredients to make pizzas at home: including two pre-baked pizza crusts straight from the Kesté oven, flour, yeast and extra virgin olive oil for future doughs, Grana Padano cheese, fresh homemade mozzarella, basil, and one can of tomatoes harvested straight from Naples. Chef Roberto will also start the class with a tutorial on how to make his signature drink, the Kesté Passion (BYO vodka!). Plus, you can choose to make your kit gluten-free, or add on Italian meats, a pizza pan, or one-of-a-kind Italian pizza stone. Named the “No. 1 Pizza in New York” by New York Magazine, you can now recreate this legendary pizza at home for the very first time!
One taste of the authentic artisan Neapolitan pizza from Kesté (“this is it!” in Italian) and you’ll get why New York Magazine calls Kesté pizza the “best in New York!” These Neapolitan pizzas are crafted by master pizza maker Roberto Caporuscio, who learned his craft in Napoli and opened Kesté in 2009.
To join the class, here’s all you need to do:
– Order your DIY Pizza-Making Kit by Monday, February 15 at 10 PM ET.
– By placing an order, you will automatically be enrolled in the exclusive Zoom event.
– Prior to the class, you’ll receive your kit at your door, along with an email with all the info you’ll need to join the Zoom event.
– At 7 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, join Chef Roberto on Zoom for a pizza night you don’t want to miss.
A limited number of spots are available for each event, and they’re expected to fill up quickly.
For more details, head to the Goldbelly Blog!
Limited Edition: This Pizza Kit Includes a FREE Goldbelly LIVE! Pizza-Making Zoom Class with Kesté Pizza & Vino’s Chef Roberto Caporuscio!
This package serves 2 people and includes everything you need to make 2 Neapolitan Pizzas and 2 Cocktails.
- Choose to make it Gluten Free
- Choose to add more toppings
- Choose to add a pizza pan and/or pizza stone
- Also includes the flour and yeast for 1 More Pizza!
- Each pizza is approximately 12"
Pizza Making Kit
- 2 Pre-Baked Pizza Crusts (each 12")
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 oz.)
- Belgioiso Grana Padano (.035 oz.)
- Fresh Homemade Mozzarella (2 oz.)
- Fresh Basil
- 1 can of Imported Peeled Tomatoes from Naples area (28 oz.)
Extra Dough Kit
- 2 lbs. Imported Caputo Flour or Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 Container of Caputo Dry Italian Yeast (3.5 oz.)
Kesté Passion Cocktail Kit
- Lemon Juice (1/2 oz.)
- One Splash Ginger Beer
- Mint Leaves, Maraschino Cherries & Sliced Strawberries (for garnish)
You Will Need
For the Pizza
One spoon, one pan or pizza stone large enough for a 12" pizza
For the Cocktail
Vodka, amaretto, A cocktail shaker or jar with a lid, a spoon, a rocks glass, ice
Add-On Options Include
- Imported Spicy Soppresata Levoni (8 oz.)
- Imported Prosciutto di Parma (8 oz.)
- 13″ × 1″ Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
- Forza Forni one-of-a-kind Italian Pizza Stone
Italian Type 00 Flour, Homemade Tomato Sauce, Yeast, Pre-Baked Pizza Crusts, Homemade Fresh Mozzarella, Grana Padano Cheese, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Basil
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice pack and contents may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, store perishable contents in refrigerator
- Kesté Pizza & Vino ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.