As featured on Triple D. These are 3 of Guys’ favorite pizzas from Keste! First is the Truffle Burrata Pizza topped with basil, heirloom tomatoes, 24 month aged prosciutto di parma and hand made truffle burrata. The second pizza is Angelos Porchetta Pizza, topped with smoked water bufala mozzarella imported from Naples, chef Angelo Competiellos roman style porchetta, and finished with lemon zest and basil. And lastly the famous Montanara Pizza.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 Pizzas (12" each)
- Montanara – lightly fried pizza dough topped with signature Ciao Tomato sauce, imported smoked buffalo mozzarella and basil, finished in wood-fried oven
- Angelos Porchetta
- Truffle Burrata
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Keep in plastic wrapping and store in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 to 4 weeks
- Preheat your oven to 450 (if convection, 425)
- Remove pizza from plastic wrapping and white board (reserve white board)
- Place pizza directly on center rack of your oven
- If refrigerated, heat 6 to 7 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- If frozen, heat 8 to 9 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- Carefully slide pizza onto white board and place on counter. Slice and enjoy!
- For the Kesté pizza – the prosciutto, pecorino and arugula are packed on the side, to be added after baking
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kesté Pizza & Vino ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.