Kesté’s light and chewy gluten-free pizzas may be the best you’ve ever tasted. Thanks to his dedication to and passion for his craft, Naples native and pizza master Roberto Capuruscio has developed a gluten-free version of his artisan pizza dough so good it doesn’t miss a beat (or the gluten).
One taste of the authentic artisan Neapolitan pizza from Kesté (“this is it!” in Italian) and you’ll get why New York Magazine calls Kesté pizza the “best in New York!” Crafted by master pizza maker Roberto Caporuscio, who learned his craft in Napoli and opened Kesté in 2009, these Neapolitan pizzas feature an ethereal thin crust made with imported Italian flour (half white, half whole wheat), San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella (hand-made just steps from the pizza ovens), and a variety of artisan toppings.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 Gluten-Free Pizzas (12" each)
Gluten-Free Pizza Options Include:
- GF Margherita – tomato sauce, homemade mozzarella, pecorino romano, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- GF Regina Margherita – grape tomatoes, imported buffalo mozzarella, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- GF Vegana – tomato sauce, zucchini, eggplant, artichokes, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- GF Keste – tomato sauce, imported buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto di Parma, arugula, gran cru pecorino, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- GF Diavola – tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, hot sopressata, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- GF Pistachio & Sausage – fresh pistachio pesto, sausage, fresh mozzarella, pecorino romano, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- GF Mushroom – tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, grana, basil, assorted mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil (V)
- GF Sausage & Mushroom – tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, grana, basil, sausage, assorted mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Keep in plastic wrapping and store in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 to 4 weeks
- Preheat your oven to 450 (if convection, 425)
- Remove pizza from plastic wrapping and white board (reserve white board)
- Place pizza directly on center rack of your oven
- If refrigerated, heat 6 to 7 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- If frozen, heat 8 to 9 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- Carefully slide pizza onto white board and place on counter. Slice and enjoy!
- For the Kesté pizza- the prosciutto, pecorino and arugula are packed on the side, to be added after baking
- Kesté Pizza & Vino ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.