Gluten-Free Pizza - 3 Pack
Kesté’s light and chewy gluten-free pizzas may be the best you’ve ever tasted. Thanks to his dedication to and passion for his craft, Naples native and pizza master Roberto Capuruscio has developed a gluten-free version of his artisan pizza dough so good it doesn’t miss a beat (or the gluten).
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 Gluten-Free Pizzas (12" each)
- GF Margherita – tomato sauce, homemade mozzarella, pecorino romano, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- GF Regina Margherita – grape tomatoes, imported buffalo mozzarella, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- GF Vegana – tomato sauce, zucchini, eggplant, artichokes, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Keep in plastic wrapping and store in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 to 4 weeks
- Preheat your oven to 450 (if convection, 425)
- Remove pizza from plastic wrapping and white board (reserve white board)
- Place pizza directly on center rack of your oven
- If refrigerated, heat 6 to 7 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- If frozen, heat 8 to 9 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- Carefully slide pizza onto white board and place on counter. Slice and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kesté Pizza & Vino ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.