One taste of the authentic artisan pizza from Kesté (“this is it!” in Italian) and you’ll get why New York Magazine calls it the “best in New York!” Crafted by master pizza maker Roberto Caporuscio who learned his craft in Napoli, the Montanara pizza is a work of culinary art. It features lightly fried pizza dough made with imported Italian flour (half white, half whole wheat), topped with Keste’s signature Ciao Tomato sauce, imported smoked buffalo mozzarella and basil, finished in a wood-fired oven. A unique treat for the senses.
One bite of the authentic artisan Neapolitan pizza from Kesté, which means “this is it!” in Italian, and you’ll get why New York Magazine calls Kesté pizza the “best in New York!” Crafted by pizzaliolo Roberto Caporuscio, who learned his craft in Napoli and opened Kesté in 2009, these Neapolitan pizzas feature an ethereal thin crust made with imported Italian flour (half white, half whole wheat), San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and a variety of artisan toppings.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 Montanara Pizzas (12" each)
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Keep in plastic wrapping and store in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 to 4 weeks
- Preheat your oven to 450 (if convection, 425)
- Remove pizza from plastic wrapping and white board (reserve white board)
- Place pizza directly on center rack of your oven
- If refrigerated, heat 6 to 7 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- If frozen, heat 8 to 9 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble and crust just starts to brown
- Carefully slide pizza onto white board and place on counter. Slice and enjoy!
- Kesté Pizza & Vino ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.