These hand rolled, hand cut, baked-to-order traditional shortbread cookies are scratch-made, buttery, and crisp!
Kessler Baking Studio is a creative bakery serving baked goods that are handmade from scratch daily, using meticulously selected ingredients with no preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors. It was founded by acclaimed baker Clyde Greenhouse, a 2020 James Beard Nominee for Outstanding Baker, just north of Dallas’ Bishop Arts District.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Traditional Shortbread Cookies.
- Each Shortbread Cookie measures 4.5″ × 4.5″ and weighs 2 oz.
- Choose to add 1 “Y’all Need Cookies” Pin
- Shortbread cookies arrive individually wrapped
Traditional – Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid Malted Barley Flour), Butter, Sugar, Eggs, And Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Shortbread Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Store Shortbread Cookies in packaging
- Shortbread Cookies may be kept on the counter for up to 21 days, or frozen for 90 days
- Shortbread Cookies should not be refrigerated
- Kessler Baking Studio Ships Tuesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.