Kentucky Derby Pie Exclusive
These original Derby Pies were created over 40 years ago at the Melrose Inn in Prospect, Kentucky. Since then, the Derby Pie has become the quintessential Kentucky dessert. Still made with the same secret recipe it was made with years ago, this decadent pie features a mix of chocolate chips and walnut tart, in a crumbly yummy pie shell. The Kern’s family patented this pie and are the only ones who make it!!
- Each Derby Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
- Each Derby Pie arrives wrapped tightly in an original Kern’s Kitchen Box
How It Works
- Buy this pie at regular price for yourself, and we will send a friend a second pie on your behalf, for FREE!
- All you have to do is provide us with your friend’s email address. We will contact them immediately about their gift. (They will not know this is a free order, just a gift sent from you!)
- Your friend will receive an email from us today letting them know of your gift and they have 10 days to claim it.
- Offer is available today only until pies sell out.
- You cannot send the second pie to yourself. We reserve the right to cancel orders that are being shipped to the original purchaser.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, gift cards or promotions (sorry, you can’t use your first time $15 discount here).
- Offer not valid for orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico.
- Orders are final and cannot be modified or cancelled
Instructions / Storage
A Derby Pie is best served by slicing frozen and serving warm. We recommend you heating your pie for 12 minutes at 350º. The pie will come out of the oven with a perfect, flaky crust. It will be warm, toasty, and ready-to-eat, a perfect blend of sweet, crunchy goodness that will satisfy almost everyone’s innate need for chocolate!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- One order will be sent to you.
- We will contact your friend to send their box directly to them. They have 10 days to respond to us to claim their box.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.