Kern’s Kitchen ships its famous Kentucky Derby Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! This combo pack is a front-runner! 1 Kern’s Kitchen Kentucky Derby Pie—a mix of chocolate chips and walnut tart in a crumbly yummy pie shell, and 32 of Woodford Reserve’s decadent bourbon balls—a Kentucky classic made with premium Woodford Reserve Bourbon and delicious dark chocolate, topped with a pecan.
More than half a century after the first Derby Pie was pulled out of the oven, Kern’s Kitchen sells more than 100,000 Derby Pies a year. Leaudra and Walter Kern, along with their son, George, created the Derby Pie in 1954 (the name was pulled out of a hat!). This gooey pie features rich chocolate and walnut chunks and a perfectly flaky crust. Most importantly, the Louisville, Kentucky, bakery is the only one in the country baking them. Each pie is still baked one at a time.
This package includes
- 1 Kentucky Derby Pie (9")
- 1 Box of Bourbon Balls (32 pcs.)
- Kentucky Derby Pie serves 8-10 people
- Kentucky Derby Pie arrives tightly wrapped in an original Kern’s Kitchen Box
- Each Bourbon Ball weighs approx 0.5 oz.
- Bourbon Balls arrive in a green and copper embossed gift box
Pie – Sugar, Walnuts, Margarine (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, (Soy), Natural Butter Flavor, Colored With Annatto, Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Eggs, Semi-sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk & Salt), Imitation Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Vanillin, Caramel Color, Artificial Flavor, Heliotropine), Wheat Flour, Shortening (High Oleic Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Water, Sugar, Salt. Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Tree Nut (Walnut) And Wheat Ingredients.
Bourbon Balls – Sugar, Bitter Sweet Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor (processed with Alkali), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Lecithin- an emulsifier (Soy), and Vanilla), Water, Dairy Cream, Dairy Butter, Pecans, Nukreme (Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Egg White, Potato Starch, Cream of Tarter, Pure Vanilla and Invertase), Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Artificial Flavors, Invertase (an enzyme)
Instructions / Storage
- Bourbon Balls arrive ready to enjoy.
- Bourbon balls can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 90 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Kentucky Derby Pie can be kept at room temperature for up to 10 days, in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Kentucky Derby Pie
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!
- Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.