Get a head start with this Kentucky Derby Deluxe Gift Box! Included is 1 Kern’s Kitchen Derby Pie – a mix of chocolate chips and walnut tart, in a crumbly yummy pie shell, 1 Box of Woodford Reserve’s decadent bourbon balls – a Kentucky classic made with premium Woodford Reserve Bourbon and delicious dark chocolate, topped with a pecan, Makers Mark Coffee, Mini Makers Mark Gourmet Sauce, a dirty old horseshoe from churchill downs, a “My Old Kentucky Home” song sheet, 1 bottle of Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Syrup, and 2 Official Derby Glasses!
More than half a century after the first Derby Pie was pulled out of the oven, Kern’s Kitchen sells more than 100,000 Derby Pies a year. Leaudra and Walter Kern, along with their son, George, created the Derby Pie in 1954 (the name was pulled out of a hat!). This gooey pie features rich chocolate and walnut chunks and a perfectly flaky crust. Most importantly, the Louisville, Kentucky, bakery is the only one in the country baking them. Each pie is still baked one at a time.
This package includes:
- 1 Derby Pie (Each 9" and serves 8-10 people. Arrives wrapped tightly in an original Kern’s Kitchen Box)
- Makers Mark Coffee
- Mini Makers Mark Gourmet Sauce
- A Dirty Old Horseshoe From Churchill Downs – An amazing collectible item!
- “My Old Kentucky Home” Song Sheet
- 1 Box of Bourbon Balls (Includes 32 pieces, approx 0.5 oz. per piece, arrives in a green and copper embossed gift box)
- 20 oz. Woodford Mint Julep Mix
- 2 Official Derby Glasses (12 oz. each)
Bourbon Balls – Sugar, Bitter Sweet Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor (processed with Alkali), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Lecithin- an emulsifier (Soy), and Vanilla), Water, Dairy Cream, Dairy Butter, Pecans, Nukreme (Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Egg White, Potato Starch, Cream of Tarter, Pure Vanilla and Invertase), Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Artificial Flavors, Invertase (an enzyme)
Instructions / Storage
- Kentucky Derby Pie can be kept at room temperature for up to 10 days, in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Bourbon balls arrive ready to enjoy and can be frozen for up to 3 months
- Mint Julep Mix arrives ready to enjoy
- Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.