- Each Derby Pie can be kept at room temperature for up to 10 days after arrival
- The pie may also be stored in the refrigerator for 6 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- A Derby Pie is best served by slicing while frozen and reheating.
- STEP 1: Heat your pie for 12 minutes at 350º.
- STEP 2: The pie will come out of the oven with a perfect, flaky crust. It will be warm, toasty, and ready-to-eat, a perfect blend of sweet, crunchy goodness that will satisfy almost everyone’s innate need for chocolate! Enjoy!