Golden Pecan Pie for Pi Day
From the people at Kern’s Kitchen — the makers of the world-reknowned Derby Pie — comes a new product that was literally 56 years in the making.
Based on an old family recipe, their Golden Pecan Pie is a southern classic done right. Loaded with choice southern pecans over a delicate, flaky crust, this is a premium product that shows just how good it can be.
The filling is smooth and rich — not grainy or mealy like others we’ve had — and the pecans are “flash baked” to keep them a crunchy contrast to the rich, custard-like vanilla goodness beneath.
This pie serves 8-10 people.
All pies are made per order and are shipped fresh from the source to your door!
How It Works
- Buy this pie at regular price for yourself, and we will send a friend a second pie on your behalf, for just $3.14
- All you have to do is provide us with your friend’s email address. We will contact them immediately about their gift. (They will not know this is a free order, just a gift sent from you!)
- Your friend will receive an email from us today letting them know of your gift and they have 10 days to claim it.
- Offer is available today only until pies sell out.
- You cannot send the second pie to yourself. We reserve the right to cancel orders that are being shipped to the original purchaser.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, gift cards or promotions (sorry, you can’t use your first time $10 discount here).
- Offer not valid for orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico.
- Orders are final and cannot be modified or cancelled
Instructions / Storage
Each Golden Pecan Pie is best served by slicing frozen and serving warm. We recommend you heating your pie for 12 minutes at 350º. The pie will come out of the oven with a perfect, flaky crust.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.