Golden Pecan Pie
From the people at Kern’s Kitchen — the makers of the world-reknowned Derby Pie — comes a new product that was literally 56 years in the making.
Based on an old family recipe, their Golden Pecan Pie is a southern classic done right. Loaded with choice southern pecans over a delicate, flaky crust, this is a premium product that shows just how good it can be.
The filling is smooth and rich — not grainy or mealy like others we’ve had — and the pecans are “flash baked” to keep them a crunchy contrast to the rich, custard-like vanilla goodness beneath.
- Each Golden Pecan Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
- Each Pie is baked fresh and arrives wrapped tightly in an original Kern’s Kitchen Box
- Each Pie can be kept at room temperature for up to 10 days after arrival
Instructions / Storage
Each Golden Pecan Pie is best served by slicing frozen and serving warm. We recommend you heating your pie for 12 minutes at 350º. The pie will come out of the oven with a perfect, flaky crust.
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.