Local character and Key lime aficionado, Kermit Carpenter, bakes one of Food Network’s Top 10 Sweets in America. Located on the historic Key West Bight (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies are the real deal. For the first time EVER they are putting their famous Key Lime Pie and Pie on Stick bars in one package!
Each package includes a 9" Key Lime Pie and 6 Key Lime Pie bars on a stick
- Each pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
- Pies on a Stick are individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Pies on a Stick can be served upon arrival
- Pies on a Stick are made fresh, frozen and then carefully packaged with dry ice. It may thaw partially during transit
- Keep pie bars frozen until serving
- This is designed to be eaten like an ice cream bar
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.