Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships its famous Key Lime Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Local character and Key lime aficionado, Kermit Carpenter, bakes one of Food Network’s Top 10 Sweets in America. Located on the historic Key West Bight, their most famous creation is the Key Lime Pie on a Stick. This flavor features a frozen strawberry Key lime pie slice dipped in dark chocolate. This is the perfect dessert to take on the road!
Kermit Carpenter opened his eponymous Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe in 1993 with a goal to serve the best Key lime pie in Key West. Located on Duval Street (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies and Key lime pie on a stick are the real deal.
- Choose between 12 or 18 pie bars
- Pies on a Stick are individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Pies on a Stick can be served upon arrival
- Pies on at Stick are made fresh, frozen and then carefully packaged with dry ice. It may thaw partially during transit
- Keep pie bars frozen until serving
- This is designed to be eaten like an ice cream bar
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.