Local character and Key lime aficionado, Kermit Carpenter, bakes one of Food Network’s Top 10 Sweets in America. Located on the historic Key West Bight (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies are the real deal. Their most famous creation is the Key Lime Pie on a Stick. The original flavor features a frozen key lime pie slice dipped in Belgian-style chocolate while the strawberry flavor is dipped in white chocolate. This is the perfect dessert to take on the road!
- This package includes 18 pie bars, 9 Original Key Lime Pie on a Stick and 9 Strawberry Key Lime Pie on a Stick
- The Original is dipped in Belgian-style chocolate, while the Strawberry is dipped in white chocolate
- Pies on a Stick are individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Pies on a Stick can be served upon arrival
- Pies on a Stick are made fresh, frozen and then carefully packaged with dry ice. It may thaw partially during transit
- Keep pie bars frozen until serving
- This is designed to be eaten like an ice cream bar
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.