Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe’s most famous creation is the Key Lime Pie on a Stick. The original flavor features a frozen Key lime pie slice dipped in Belgian-style chocolate while the strawberry flavor is dipped in white chocolate. This is the perfect dessert to take on the road!
Kermit Carpenter opened his eponymous Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe in 1993 with a goal to serve the best Key lime pie in Key West. Located on Duval Street (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies and Key lime pie on a stick are the real deal.
- This package includes 12 pie bars, 6 Original Key Lime Pie on a Stick and 6 Strawberry Key Lime Pie on a Stick
- The Original is dipped in Belgian-style chocolate, while the Strawberry is dipped in white chocolate
- Pies on a Stick are individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Pies on a Stick can be served upon arrival
- Pies on a Stick are made fresh, frozen and then carefully packaged with dry ice. It may thaw partially during transit
- Keep pie bars frozen until serving
- This is designed to be eaten like an ice cream bar
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.