Kentucky Woods ships its famous Bourbon Balls nationwide on Goldbelly! Handmade, small-batch bourbon balls consisting of everything you love about a TRUE Kentucky Pie, traditionally served on the first Saturday of May. Made with only the finest chocolate, pecans, butter, sugar, pieces of handmade pie crust and of course, just the right hit of Kentucky Bourbon. All topped with only the finest Belgian chocolate and pecan pieces.
Bourbon has proudly been produced in Kentucky using charred oak barrels since the 18th century, and two hundred years of tradition are in every Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake. Founded in 1983 by Adam Matthews Burckle, this is the only bakery that makes the Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel cake from a secret family recipe and tradition known only to a few select people and master bakers.
This package includes your choice of 6 or 8 Kentucky Pie Balls
- Each Bourbon Ball serves 1 person and weighs approx. 1 oz.
- Kentucky Pie Balls arrive in a branded gift box
Sugar, Butter(Milk), Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor), Flour, Pecans, Eggs, Bourbon Vegetable Shortening And Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Kentucky Pie Balls arrive ready to enjoy!
- Kentucky Pie balls can be kept at room temperature for 2-3 weeks, in the refrigerator for up to 90 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serve items at room temperature and enjoy!
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.