If we’re placing bets – we’re betting these will be your new obsession! This combo package includes 1 delicious Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake – a brown sugar cake blended with chocolate and bourbon, topped with walnuts and a chocolate and maple caramel drizzle, and 1 Kern’s Kitchen Kentucky Derby Pie – a mix of chocolate chips and walnut tart, in a crumbly yummy pie shell.
Anyone of any age can eat a slice of Kentucky Woods Barrel Cake. Even though each cake is made with bourbon, it cooks out during the baking leaving less than .5% alcohol as a result. The cake retains its rich bourbon taste through a unique recipe that preserves the essence of the bourbon flavor without any alcohol.
Bourbon has proudly been produced in Kentucky using charred oak barrels since the 18th century, and two hundred years of tradition are in every Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake. Founded in 1983 by Adam Matthews Burckle, this is the only bakery that makes the Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel cake from a secret family recipe and tradition known only to a few select people and master bakers.
This package includes
- 1 Kentucky Derby Pie (9")
- 1 Bourbon Barrel Cake (10")
- Kentucky Derby Pie serves 8-10
- Kentucky Derby Pie arrives tightly wrapped in an original Kern’s Kitchen Box
- Bourbon Barrel Cake serves 10-12 people
- Bourbon Barrel Cake arrives tightly wrapped in a Wood Box
Pie – Sugar, Walnuts, Margarine (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, (Soy), Natural Butter Flavor, Colored With Annatto, Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Eggs, Semi-sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk & Salt), Imitation Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Vanillin, Caramel Color, Artificial Flavor, Heliotropine), Wheat Flour, Shortening (High Oleic Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Water, Sugar, Salt. Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Tree Nut (Walnut) And Wheat Ingredients.
Barrel Cake – Yellow Cake (Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached) (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyropphosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Food Starch-modified, Propylene Glycol, Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Dry Egg Yolk, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Sorbitan Monostearate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Water, Corn Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Corn Oil, Beta Carotene As Color, Alpha Tocopherols As A Preservative, Caramel Color), Chocolate Cake (Cocoa Processed With Alkali), Butter (Cream), Eggs, Malted Milk (What Flour And Malted Barley Extracts, Dry Whole Milk, Sodium Bicarbonate), Semi-sweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Dark Brown Sugar (Molasses), Vanilla (Alcohol, Artificial Flavors (Contains Sulfites), Natural Whiskey Flavor, Bourbon, Dry Buttermilk, Maple Flavoring (Sodium Benzoate), Powdered Sugar, Vitamin D Whole Milk, Margarine (Partially Hydrogenated And Fully Refined Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Soy Lecitin, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Artificial Flavor, Colored With Beta Carotene (Source Of Vitamin A), And Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Margarine (Liquid And Partially Hydrgenated Soybeann Oil, Sodim Benzoate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Whey Solids, Calcium Disodium EDTA Added To Protect Flavor), Walnuts, Buttercream Flavoring (Cocoa Processed With Potassium Carbonate), Calcium Propanoate. Contains Milk, Walnuts, Eggs, Wheat And Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Bourbon Barrel cake ships ready to enjoy
- Bourbon Barrel Cake can be kept at room temperature in its original packaging for up to 7 days, in the refrigerator for up to 14 days, or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Once opened, serve within 5 days.
- Kentucky Derby Pie can be kept at room temperature for up to 10 days, in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Bourbon Barrel Cake
- Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
Kentucky Derby Pie
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.