Bourbon Barrel Cake + Mint Julep Mix
Bourbon has proudly been produced in Kentucky using charred oak barrels since the 18th century, and two hundred years of tradition are in every Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake.
A Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake starts off with a brown sugar cake that is blended with a chocolate cake that has been made with 3 kinds of aged Kentucky bourbon. It is topped with Walnuts and then baked, cooled and soaked in a secret process to bring out the essence of the cake and make it into a unique, moist, and decadently rich dessert. It is finally topped with a chocolate and maple caramel drizzle before it is packed into a handmade wood barrel cake box that makes it perfect for gifting!
Anyone of any age can eat a slice of Kentucky Woods Barrel Cake, too: even though each cake is made with bourbon, it cooks out during the baking leaving less than .5% alcohol as a result. The cake retains its rich bourbon taste through a unique recipe that preserves the essence of the bourbon flavor without any alcohol.
Each package includes:
- 1 Bourbon Barrel Cake, 10"
- 1 bottle of Evan Williams Mint Julep Mix, 12.5 oz
- Each Bourbon Barrel Cake serves 10-12 people and arrives tightly wrapped in a wood box
- Each bottle of Mint Julep Mix makes 24 drinks
Instructions / Storage
- Each Bourbon Barrel Cake arrives tightly wrapped in a Wood Box
- Each Bourbon Barrel Cake can be kept at room temperature in it’s original packaging for up to 7 days upon arrival
- Each Bourbon Barrel Cake can be frozen and re-frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.