Bourbon has proudly been produced in Kentucky using charred oak barrels since the 18th century, and two hundred years of tradition are in every Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake.
A Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake starts off with a brown sugar cake that is blended with a chocolate cake that has been made with 3 kinds of aged Kentucky bourbon. It is topped with Walnuts and then baked, cooled and soaked in a secret process to bring out the essence of the cake and make it into a unique, moist, and decadently rich dessert. It is finally topped with a chocolate and maple caramel drizzle before it is packed into a handmade wood barrel cake box that makes it perfect for gifting!
Anyone of any age can eat a slice of Kentucky Woods Barrel Cake, too: even though each cake is made with bourbon, it cooks out during the baking leaving less than .5% alcohol as a result. The cake retains its rich bourbon taste through a unique recipe that preserves the essence of the bourbon flavor without any alcohol.
Each package includes:
- 1 Bourbon Barrel Cake, 10"
- 1 bottle of Evan Williams Mint Julep Mix, 12.5 oz
- Each Bourbon Barrel Cake serves 10-12 people and arrives tightly wrapped in a wood box
- Each bottle of Mint Julep Mix makes 24 drinks
Instructions / Storage
- Each Bourbon Barrel Cake arrives tightly wrapped in a Wood Box
- Each Bourbon Barrel Cake can be kept at room temperature in it’s original packaging for up to 7 days upon arrival
- Each Bourbon Barrel Cake can be frozen and re-frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.