A Kentucky delicacy, invented by Ruth of Rebecca Ruth candy, in 1938. Bourbon balls are bite-sized confections incorporating bourbon and dark chocolate as an ingredient and crowned with a bourbon-soaked pecan.
Bourbon has proudly been produced in Kentucky using charred oak barrels since the 18th century, and two hundred years of tradition are in every Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake. Founded in 1983 by Adam Matthews Burckle, this is the only bakery that makes the Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel cake from a secret family recipe and tradition known only to a few select people and master bakers.
This package includes
- 9 Piece Woodford Reserve (each 4 oz.)
- 9 Piece Happy Balls (each 3.6 oz.)
- 16 Piece Buffalo Trace (each 8 oz.)
- 16 Piece Rebecca Ruth (each 8 oz.)
- 16 Piece Evan Williams Bourbon Balls (each 8 oz.)
- 16 Piece Makers Mark (each 8 oz.)
Sugar, Invert Sugar, Bitter Sweet Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Water, Dairy Cream, Dairy Butter, Pecans, Kentucky Bourbon, Artificial Flavors.
May Contain: Milk, Egg, Tree Nuts, Nuts, Wheat, Peanuts, Fish, Shellfish, and Soy.
Alcohol Not to Exceed 5.0% by Federal Law
Instructions / Storage
- This package can be kept unrefrigerated for up to 60 days.
- Can also be kept refrigerated for up to 3 months.
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.